Friday, February 25, 2011

Why did God make Atheists

I have had people ask me why did God make Atheists if He is real. That seems to be a big question these days. This is just what my studies over the years has lead me to believe. Please research for yourself though and don't just take my word on it.

God didn't make Atheists, Buddhist, Christians, Satanists, Pagans, Jewish or any other religion... He just made people. The world we live in makes the religions. He makes people and then installs Free Will. The world that you chose to live in, which is sometimes different than your parents. Notice the word Chose. I'm not saying that people aren't steered, we are, from birth. I don't know about other countries so I'll just address here in the USA.

For many years Christian beginnings were taught and then came Evolution. This is not a science regardless of what you have been taught, it is a faith. So far to date (2011) there has been absolutely no hard scientific evidence to prove evolution. Those scientist who disagree and reprimanded and silenced. Millions of dollars were spent to change the textbooks in the schools and what was once placed as fact to prove evolution has since been retracted, just not in the books. One of the best explanations I've ever heard was from a man who called himself Dr Dino. Here is a link with some great videos that are free to watch. LINK He ended up in prison for Tax Evasion, which is a common silencing protocol.

Many books are printed by a company located in the UN called Lucis Trust. Ready for the good part? They changed their name from Lucifer Trust. Founded in 1922 by Alice Bailey, disciple of the Russian theosophist Madame Helena Blavatsky. Google who these people are, even on Lucis Trust's own site. They are the UN's own religion of world peace and their publishing company.

So from school the young are pretty much indoctrinated into a world of believing there is no God and subverted to believing in the god of this world. Evolution teaches that we are a mistake of nature, an accident, with no purpose. That we came from Primordial Soup which evolved into various stages eventually into a monkey and then what we are today. Why are there still monkeys? Point being though that they teach the youth they started as a mistake then became an animal. Why then do we wonder when they act like animals?

I've always loved music, but have you ever read the words of what your singing? I thought as a kid that with my hair down to my belt, a beard, and shooting peace signs while drinking and getting high that I was rebelling when I was a teenager. Was I? Or was I fulfilling their wishes. We're taught that we should buy brand name products under the illusion of it is better, then taught we are bad people because we bought them. Earth friendly is seldom really earth friendly... but it sounds good don't it. Let me give you an example. Anton LeVey (started the first church of Satan) said that "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law". Sound like any slogans you know of? That actually makes sense if you are a mistake on this ball and you intend on dying when it's over.

With most of the music these days it is so horrible that on movies we hear older music playing. Then comes the videos. Most of them show R rated looking stuff but what is worse, show every vulgar imaginable thought imagined. Children are dressed and dance like adults. We are being steered and guess who is at the helm. I'll posts few links at the end of this, and while the grab a bit far at times, I think you will be amazed if you take the time to explore them.

I could keep writing on this, on and on, and show you data to prove it, but that is not what I aim to do with this blog. I have a site for stuff like this. The purpose behind this blog is to say that there is a God, one that made you. One that loves you. One that rather than trick you into your worship, wants to come come on your own. I'll probably make a few other posts with data, but I want this blog to make you thin, most of all though, to inform you that there is a God that cares. To show you that you can be still and be happy. You don't have to chase an illusion.

So in closing. God made people. The world makes Atheists on purpose.
http://vigilantcitizen.com
http://www.goodfight.org
http://www.morphcity.com

2 comments: