Friday, February 25, 2011

Antichrist

There have been many who ask me about what some call Conspiracy Theories and End Times. Most want to know what I think or have researched, which would cover several books, so I'll just stick to the facts that pertain to what is above. I'll take them by topic. I encourage you to read the whole scripture in it's context though. Never take my word for it and should you find I'm wrong on something (with Biblical proof), please inform me.

Antichrist is mentioned only four times by that title in the Bible. There are many antichrists the Bible mentions. Those who do not accept that Jesus was the Son of God the Father are antichrists. Yea, that is a bit harsh, but it is what it is.

1 John 2:18 (King James Version)

18Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22 (King James Version)

22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3 (King James Version)

3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 (New International Version, ©2010)

7 I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

So now looking at this, these days we see plenty of antichrists. Funny how that word has been edited from the built in dictionaries in the computers these days.

Now in the first one we see many religions who fit into that, yet in the last one we see a religion that also fits that many will not want to admit.

Revelation 3:9 (King James Version)

9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 2:9 (King James Version)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

It wasn't so much the Gentiles who sought to kill the Jews in Germany but rather the ones who claim to be Jews, the very ones that now hide behind the title of Jew.

Please note how many antichrists are mentioned, IE: plural. One will be the beast but as far as antichrist in terminology goes, we have a lot to fit in there these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment