Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Mark Of The Beast

  I read the other day where the main man at the World Central Bank is calling for an end to all money. He offers up a system whereby the world would run more off an electronic debit system. In that system you would be paid like you are now with no check nor any cash, direct deposit no return as I call it. No checks either. Nothing that is tangible would ever  be again but rather all would be electronic. For those who are ignorant this would be the ticket. For those who would profit from this system, think again. The only ones that actually will make real profit from this are those who do now, the banks and the governments. There are two or three countries that are already wanting to implement this system.

  So what is bad about that? In this system one is not rewarded to save, remember. it is a debit system. For those of us who live in the real world it has implications. If you have or go to a yard sale, Flea Market, Farmer's Market, buy off or sell to an individual on a personal basis, or do work for someone... all these will now be electronic transactions. All transactions will be taxed. If one barters then one would have to barter in goods, no goods plus cash, or boot as we call it. I think bartering would eventually be illegal.

  At first we will use Cell Phones or RFID Cards, which some already do the Phone thing and the Driver's License, at least here in Tennessee already have the RFID on the back that can be scanned. I know the Driver's License bar code works because one night we went to Target and on the way checking out I saw a 4 or 5 pack of Butane Lighters at a very good price, so I grabbed it. I was in line with mu wife who was buying something so when my turn came up the lady scanned the price then asked to see my Driver's License. This was the only item I was buying and that confused me since it was cheap and the only item I was getting. I played along though and pulled out my Billfold, flashed them to her and she requested I take it out. So I did, and she scanned the card. This took me by surprise so I asked what she had just done, Tennessee government had assured people the bar code was there but inactive. She was quiet honest, and pleased with herself, and told me she now knew my whole record... ever record on me. Then she told me her main job was Homeland Security. I laughed and told her they must have a boring job scanning Lighters, plus my slate was clean. She informed me it was clean and that if I had something, anything to hide, I would have not wanted to cooperate and it would bother me. I informed her that I had nothing to hide, as she plainly saw, but I was bothered by this who scenario, actually pissed off. It didn't seem to phase her any, so was in her own little world. To this day I do not shop, nor will I again, at Target.

  But back to the main thought. This will be a card, chip, tattoo, or electronic devise when it first starts. Many years ago, and for many years I hung out at a Conspiracy Board, which some have mentioned over the years. There I learned a lot from many people and made friends with some of the smartest researchers to be found. Most of them were Atheists and Agnostics, which I never really understood since they were smart people. They were though also from many backgrounds, colors, and beliefs, and actually that was a good thing. Religion was the big no-no with me, any part of researching critically anything to do with religion. While I was there those years I learned how to critically take everything off the table from being protected from investigation.  What I am going to expose next will also line up with the Bible.

  The physical cards, chips, tattoos, electronic devices, or recognition software will continue to get people hurt and killed as the information gets stolen. To make it safe they will do away with physical things and install a chip, nano chip actually and they already have it. No it is not hidden away in some secret lab waiting to be released, they have had it on news and variety shows. The one they are most pleased with is the Tattoo, which can be made in any image or completely invisible. The RFID Chip that has been on the market and shown all these years, picture it smaller. The Nanobots attach themselves into the body's neurological where it gets it's power from. Once attached, it can not be detached.

  The older version of Left Behind they dig out the chips and all is well. Once again, Tim LaHaye is wrong, which he seems to be good at. According to the Bible once you take the mark you are condemned for eternity and for that to happen something drastic must have occurred or changed, and it has to be irreversible. This ramps it up a bit, even more that we imagined years ago when we first heard of the chip. The advent of the pushing Tattoos I could not figure. This also tells why those that rule are promoting ink. Old Tattoos are probably free of the demonic tool, but new ones are anybody's guess, so you might as well have them ink stupid on you while there. Could this be the reason God warns us not to do them?

  In this system you will be at the mercy of whomever or whatever is running the transmissions. Piss them off and they shut your account down. Piss them off enough times and the have the power to just delete you from the system and effectively making you not able to buy or sell. With those same powers also buying up the world's water, just how long could you go? If you are a good person, as they will watch you, then like in days past you may buy your freedom. Even then, you will not be salvageable for God, when Jesus returns back. The mark and the beast will come before the "Rapture", yet another lie LaHaye and his liars have spun.

  So the next time one of the talking heads on the idiot box tells junk for news, like Abortion, Gay Rights, Presidential race, latest celebrity junk, look to see what is going on they don't want you looking at. It is a weapon of mass distraction and they don't call it TV Programming for nothing.

                   Revelation 13:15-17 (KJV)
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 
                 Revelation 14:9-10:
 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:


No comments:

Post a Comment