Saturday, October 20, 2012

Why I don't talk straight on Conspiracy Theories.

  I know a lot of people when they found out I had studied Conspiracy Theories for years after my heart attack were a little let down, and I apologize for that. There are so many wonderful things to bring into the light that is peaceful, but sometimes like today it is unavoidable, when we are both at a drug store getting meds. I didn't start it but rather he initiated the debate. Tim's a good guy, his dad was all well, his mom too. How do you tell someone they were and are being taken as a fool? It's not like I haven't been where he is but there is a difference in us. I do my best to adapt and overcome. He even fell back to religion, which didn't work. That didn't work either, I read a lot. We stayed on Biblical history for longer than I think he cared to do. He then decided to try the scientific approach. The CT'r study first, another dead end. So he chose history and today with a little bible planted in it. Without going into detail here, every thing he sited was wrong. I have him a couple of movies to watch on the web. I had proof, he had nothing. He had no real history learned, nor Bible literature learned. What is learn on TV and most Magazines is called propaganda, well in all fairness TV is programming. This man was raised in wealth and wants to stay wealthy, but it isn't going to happen. He will be a snack with his business before long no matter who is president. If you can see a face that is their dog, not the person(s) pulling the strings.

  But where do you start with people? I long ago become silent and when cancer took me down I was sure things would change if I lived ti see it. Well I have and it has. People have grown more placid, more willingly ignorant... as a whole. Though Tim and I debated it occurred to me he was locked inside his own be;lief in lies. Thats something that is hard to do, face the truth. I know first hand how hard it is. I was taught that you take God and Jesus on faith, all others on evidence. I don't watch TV News, they lie and give sound bytes mean to mislead you. If Faux really wanted to tell the whole news and let the viewer decide, show it, the tell both sides, then shut up. The same goes for the rest. Preachers need to get out of politics, or at least read the whole of the Bible.  I'd personally like to take the leaders and they're loyal followers to a cliff and tell them to jump if they have faith in either of them.

  Many of the people I spoke to in 2005, and foretold these events Now say I guessed them too early, and I did, they've propped it up quite well. But the foundations are crumbling under they're own heavy load. The news says we're alright and people rejoice, only to find out later it was a fraud. I think sometimes just how stupid can people get. So I remain silent mostly. I figure it has gone too far and one man crying  in the sea won't help because people have to listen. They even have most  church leaders talking for them. Many of the people are good or have good intentions, but lack knowledge in what they speak about. Nobody questions. Nobody makes an effort to come to touch with reality. Who am I to speak that people would listen, yet some do. I sat and watched as he attempted to recite Bible verses to adapt them to his ignorance. Then I'd quote full verses and they undone the twisting of scripture... time and time again. Maybe God will grade on the curb like schools do these days, slowly dumbing our next generation down day by day.

  But I did put up a site on my servers that does tell the dark side, names and all in most cases, more in line for those which hunger for the truth. Just like this guy who was born into money, fame, and power now loses all three... and he still doesn't see the big picture. Most likely he will go home and talk about what a nut I had become. It is dangerous knowing things and most times I figure why stick my neck out when the message will not change anything. Small fish feel like big fish when they're in a small pond, so why ruin the deception. The people I sold houses to knew this, some listened, some didn't. Before I left UPS I talked this stuff over with coworkers, to no avail. The hardest group thus far have been my own belief, Christians. That is really, really, sad. Personally I voted for everybody I didn't know or weren't already there.

  My biggest wake up call was when I came back after the heart attack, and I've opened my eyes ever since. I won't lie and say it isn't scary, it is, but you wanna know what's scarier? Seeing my children and grand children grow up in this world as it gets worse. I bought into the what about me crap until that night. The hardest thing is to admit you've believed a lie, and the more lies and the bigger the lies the harder it is to admit it to one's self. One of the first things I read asked just one question, "What if everything you've been taught was a lie". Well everything wasn't but most of it was, probably by people who also believed it. They know something ain't right but they just can't figure it out. Then there are those that have no clue. There is a point when truth is stranger than fiction, even with proof.  

  So now you know why I probably won't even get back on TV or invites to do interviews. I'm sure they will strip me eventually of even knowing me, and that is ok. I'm not for sale. But stick around folks, it's just getting started. There was and is one show that is honest we done. But on here, I keep it chilled. The good stuff I reserve for my board.             

No comments:

Post a Comment