Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Election

Not much longer until the election is here and gone......THANK GOD. I have friends that I have no idea what they will do for the next 3 years (they spend the last year doing it again). I even went on a Conspiracy Site, not the old one I was on for years, but another one I've been there about 3 or 4 years. Funny, they seem to have regressed. They bow to AJ (Alex Jones), which I'll keep my opinion to myself on that. But I find it funny that even Denise said the storm Sandy would be used to effect the votes. She don't read this but if she ever does, this is the way it is.

  We elect the Congress and Senate, not the president. Popular vote means nothing and decides nothing on the president. Presidents are elected by the Electoral vote. That is the Congress, Senate, and 2 from DC. It was changed and ratified in 1804 by Thomas Jefferson after they had to recount the election several times. Then something worse happened.

  The Act Of 1871 was ratified which effectively changed Federal Government to a legal Corporation. This practically ripped The Constitution into pieces. Where we had been sovereign before we now allowed other countries to invest in us... buy stocks and bonds. Corporations have duties to their shareholders, not citizens.

  Even Conspiracy Theorist should know this and ever History Teacher should as well, plus teach it. One act took away the people's power, the other their freedom and independence, thus destroying the Republic and changing us into a Democracy. So basically Grant was the one who sold America.

  While we're at it. Christians don't stick to a certain party... they stick to God, and I don't see either one representing Him there.    

  

No comments:

Post a Comment