Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fear Factor

Copy from my web forum.  http://g-kexoticfarms.com/findings/showthread.php?tid=849

 Quick write, I'm worn out from picking beans all day long. So I get in and start my email and see where x number of poultry are sick and they will have to cull so many million of chickens. Two people also got sick and the scare starts on this spreading. This is in Mexico. I haven't looked yet to see if my comment was allowed, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was declined. So here is the poop.

   There are sooo many websites, TV shows, movies, newspaper, magazines, and some have a lot of what ifs. What if this or that. This could happen. There is a scenario given of maybes or an actual event that is either blown way out of proportion or twisted. We have tons of them these days. This last one was the chickens, which I actually know quite a lot about since I once owned a large rare breed hatchery. True they don't operate like the fryers or egg layers, but I know about them too. I guess The Powers That Be (TPTB) ran out of stuff to come up with, so we're back to the bird flu. I'm not saying that a flu can't be engineered and called that, but nature hasn't done it in thousands of years and probably won't now.

  There is a method to this seemly madness and a purpose as well. If you can keep someone shocked or scared they don't think well, few do.  They keep your mind actively in a state of shock to be able to pull off whatever is desired. This is one of about three methods used today quite successfully.  Naomi Klein wrote an excellent book called "The Shock Doctrine, Rise Of Disaster Capitalism", I'll also put a video on the NWO section of this site.

  They'll usually start out with someone saying it "could" or "it has happened", along with the "possibly" "we think", "probably"... and the list goes on. Funny how they use the untrue or unproven when it benefits them but not when it doesn't.  

  Most of us watch the History Channel and think they are accurate, they're not in a lot of cases. I catch them all the time when they produce a show on religion. They will quote from many different versions of the Bible to circle around to their point. I'm sure they do that with everything. Will Rogers once said something like, "The are lies, damn lies, and then theres statics." 

   I will admit that even I believe we're in the end days, with so much being spot on, but you know, most generations probably thought that too. I really need to set down and write something in detail of how they get us to do what we know better than to do, but do. I'm in beans this week so maybe next week. Remind me if I forget.    

No comments:

Post a Comment