Friday, April 26, 2013

Some thoughts on conspiracy

  I get anywhere from avoided at times to laughed at at other times if I speak out about conspiracies, which I seldom do these days in person. Most people are not cognitive enough to realize that it only takes two to conspire to do something and few know the meaning of the word conspire these days. It isn't until a conspiracy happens and hits one at home that one acknowledges conspiracies even exist like the TVA Megasite thing. I love when religious people avoid that word, especially given it is in the Bible. Makes me wonder if they're being taught selectively or just not paying attention. Similar, willingly ignorant is also in there. This awoke many people in our area just as it has others in other areas where the same or similar is going on, even today.

  One hopes that perhaps it teaches people to pay attention to the slightest details and to remain vigilant. One also hopes that people in close counties would awaken as well... but one can only hope. I see and hear all this talk on the Boston Bombing, and I use that term loosely, then suddenly I realize that I hope for too much. I see in a neighboring county an election coming underway, know the names extremely well, and I know slumber has apparently fell upon some again. Big and plentiful signs, TV ads for people to land a small job, yet one of power. I know that either the ones running are completely ignorant to people being awaken and know someone is paying for those, or the people have fallen back asleep. Then I wonder just when and if we will learn. Once again culls run with a limitless amount of advertising, already whoring out to a hidden group.

  So if I seem cheery and ignorant it is to fit in, leave me be, least you hear what I know. Some scoff while others say they'd rather not know, and a few want to know. The worse part of it is that we all have to live in this Hell on earth that is slowly being created and the ones who will cry the most will be the ones who scoffed or said they'd rather not know. At some point we must take a stand and say enough. Not just for local events but bigger ones. Rather than just swallowing anything fed to us we must discern fact from fiction, good from bad, right from wrong.

Hebrews 5:
 
13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

 Mark 13:22
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
 
 Revelation 3:2
Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
 
 1 Peter 4:7
But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
 
 1 Thessalonians 5:6
Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
 

2 comments:

  1. It seems like the whole history of this country, all the way back to Lincoln, is a lie. Does it help to deny the truth - I don't think so. Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the middle of wolves: be you therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." That applies to the U.S. as well. A lot of people awoke with JFK of course and 9/11 building 7 and Sandy Hook and Boston Bombing to the fact that our "leaders" were wolves. The rest are just conspiracy denialists and terminally naive.
    My problem is now with corporate type churches - the ones that support wars and worship the military. Seems like this country has gone crazy. The Catholic church has always been corrupt of course with evil popes and jesuits. How can people save christianity from the government corporate connected Protestant churches?
    Also, after your NDE, did it give you any insight on why God would allow people like the USA to be so deluded as to almost have lost our free will? We are being treated like livestock almost. It's tough to have kids and see such a bleak future. What would you think the light would say that we should do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delay in responding, had a plate full lately and missed the post. Hitler said something that made sense. "Those who control the past control the present. Those who control the present control the future." He was an evil genius but then again, evil usually is genius. I think maybe that is why God said that you cannot defeat evil with evil, only good can defeat evil.

      I can say that the NDE gave me insight that I would never have learned on many things, but far more questions than answers on much. I'm not sure why God allows what He does, perhaps to separate the wheat from the chaff, or better started allow the wheat to separate from the chaff on it's own accord. I read something the other day though that rang a bell, it said, "I asked God why He would allow such pain and suffering to happen. He asked me why I allowed it." Or something like that.

      As far as the churches and governments that have fallen to the Devils. It I was Satan I would strike where God's heart is at, where His people would not suspect. I would make His people think they were His people while doing my will. Most churches worship war and warriors, same as was in Jesus' day with Barabbas.

      I think God would tell us to resist, by not taking a role in it yet at the same time exposing. If enough people starting firing the false preachers, stop working for corporations and stop buying from those who do evil. If people stopped turning a blind eye and screamed in one loud voice enough! I think we would have maybe peace.

      Delete