Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Bottom Line


  I read more now than I ever have, ever since that night. I study things that most don't want to know and some that people do want to know. There is a fight going on and it seems like everything is heading the wrong way. People sometimes ask why I am not afraid, but I have a secret, one that I am willing to share. Many of the term Conspiracy Theories are actual Agendas, and some are just smoke and mirrors. There is as much dis info as info out there.

  Tonight I watched Chris White's new video. I am picky these days what I endorse, especially in Christian things. But tonight, tonight was different as I listened to Chris talk on being saved. I think this is the best description I've ever heard. Some will listen and hear and some won't which is totally their option. This is short, sweet, and factual.

No comments:

Post a Comment